[Public Domain]
11 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
scd
3 months ago

Of course it failed to load, this is aohell and they are very good at this type of censorship[.

Alan
3 months ago
Reply to  scd

It loaded fine for me

Gerry
3 months ago

IF and that’s a very big “IF” there is a legitimate investigation(which I personally doubt) cuomo and his criminal administration are in serious trouble. I believe they should be charged with premeditated murder of those elderly people. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know what happens when you put already infected elderly people in with other extremely vulnerable elderly who are not infected — They will all at some time or another become infected. I believe cuomo and his criminals did not care what happened to these people and thought they would get away with it. The meteorologist from Fox news should have kept yelling from the roof tops after losing both her in-laws to this unlawful act by cuomo. There was a make-shift hospital and a Navy ship sent in by President Trump equipped to handle these people standing by but cuomo refused to use them. That to me is premeditated murder but then again — we need a legitimate investigation which I believe will never happen in now Venezumerika !!!!!

3 months ago
Reply to  Gerry

spot on dude

Mac
3 months ago
Reply to  Lawrence Hurd

Both are the best of the best for humanity

Donna
3 months ago
Reply to  Gerry

The Cuomo investigation won’t go any further than the Hunter Biden investigation did! A TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE, in my opinion.

James Perdue
3 months ago
Reply to  Gerry

I agree, a legitimate investigation. The memo put out by the New Health Dept.in late March, 2020 said a nursing home patient that was sent to a hospital had the right to return to the nursing home. The problem was, the memo didn’t specify that the patient had to test negative for covid, it said the nursing home cannot require a covid test before readmission. That was changed in May, after about 6 weeks of chaos.

jawad