After reviewing some 41,000 hours of security-camera videos, Tucker Carlson and his Fox News team this week refuted multiple lies that Democrats have trafficked since January 6, 2021. Here are the five biggest:
● Democrats consider January 6 a “deadly insurrection.” They call this Storming of the Bastille 2.0 a bloody attempted overthrow of the U.S. government.
Footage from outside the Capitol shows an initial cadre of violent extremists breaking windows and kicking down doors. “It was awful,” Carlson said. “We hate vandalism. We hate assault.”
But new video shows hundreds, perhaps thousands, of people who walked calmly between velvet ropes within the Capitol. Many took photos of paintings in the Rotunda. Two of them quietly perused a literature table and walked away with free publications.
Many of these unarmed protesters innocently wandered into the Capitol, after overwhelmed guards threw the doors open. Evidently, they believed that January 6 was an open house on Capitol Hill.
Should these people have been there? No.
Were they armed revolutionaries? No.
● Wearing red, white, and blue face paint and fur-wrapped Viking horns, an Arizona Navy veteran named Jacob Chansley — dubbed the “QAnon Shaman” — was that day’s highest-profile protester. The Justice Department called Chansley “the most prominent symbol of a violent insurrection.” Former federal prosecutor Paul Butler said on MNSBC: “Chansley is a stone-cold thug.”
But far from dangerous, security cameras witnessed Chansley on what the New York Post called a “Tour de Farce.” Police escorted him through the Capitol. At least nine officers surrounded him. Two tried to open locked doors for him. None arrested him. Indeed, his armed guides ushered him into the Senate Chamber.
Rather than attack them there, Chansley prayed: “Thank you, Heavenly Father, for taking the inspiration needed to these police officers to allow us into the building.” (Emphasis added.)
Should Chansley have been there? No.
Was he a “stone-cold thug?” No.
● CBS News blamed some 2,000 January 6 rioters for “causing the deaths of five police officers.” MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough claimed that “Donald Trump’s supporters…killed police officers.”
Some rioters, in fact, battled and beat cops. They should be locked up.
There were law-enforcement personnel who perished, but “none of whom died at the scene on Jan. 6,” according to FactCheck.org. Four committed suicide — three days, eight days, and two of them six months later, respectively.
Tragic and horrible? Yes.
Did Trump supporters kill them? No.
CNN’s Anderson Cooper said: “Officer Brian Sicknick died after being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher during the fight.”
New January 6 video, in fact, shows Sicknick alive, well, and on duty inside the Capitol, after rioters supposedly murdered him outside the building. He wore a helmet, which shielded him from fatal cranial trauma.
“Officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes,” an April 19, 2021 Capitol Police statement declared. Washington, D.C.’s coroner determined that two strokes killed Sicknick on January 7, 2021.
A depressing and untimely demise? Yes.
Murder by Trump supporters? No.
● According to the January 6 Committee, “On January 5th, [Trevor] Hallgren took a tour of the Capitol with Representative Barry Loudermilk, during which he took pictures of hallways and staircases.”
Lie: Republican George Loudermilk showed the carefully plotting putschists how to succeed.
Truth: Loudermilk took some 15 constituents through the Rayburn House Office Building, across the street from the Capitol. None of Loudermilk’s guests were in the Capitol the next day.
● “Later that day, Senator Hawley fled after those protesters he helped to rile up stormed the Capitol,” said then-Congresswoman Elaine Luria (D – VA). The January 6 Committee then presented a recording of the Missouri Republican running down a Senate hallway. The audience roared with derisive laughter.
New video shows that Hawley followed Capitol Police advice and was at least the 25th person to sprint past that security camera.
Of course, this unraveled the Democrats’ lies. So, they padlocked the truth until House Republicans set it free.
Deroy Murdock is a Manhattan-based Fox News Contributor
Been lies since Dems J6 Comm formed & before alone, Videos Prove otherwise
Exactly and the Democrats have been destroying America ever since China Joe Biden was chosen and installed by a deep state which is prepared to do anything to take and to keep power , and I mean ANYTHING !
The lying Democrats are bearing false witness against Republican and it is all because of TDS , their violent hatred of Pres.Trump . They are , let’s be honest about this , frightened to death of Pres.Trump and will do anything to stop him being in office again , in fact what they are doing is trying desperately to stop him ever from ever being in office again and this is because he did a very good job. He had the election stolen from him , we know who won the general election and they did it with a record turn out but the left have turned enough of the judiciary and blue state authorities into leftist extremists who just want power and will do anything to get it and to keep it .. There is I believe a Chinese , a CCP power behind all this, they have been infiltrating and financing the Left for quite some time now. America is being destroyed from the inside !